Another favorite of Kate's is looking at and touching Dixie. This has only been happening in the last few days because she used to not even notice her...and vice versa. Last night, Dixie came and laid down right by Kate's playmat and let Kate pull on her ears and whiskers and when Kate would stop, Dixie would nudge her hand for more! It was so cute...I about fell over!! So, here is Kate "keeping an eye on" Dixie.
Oh, and another thing that Kate has been doing is trying to sit up in her bathtub. Brad told me that she had done it Saturday night...but I didn't really believe him...ha! UNTIL....I saw for myself last night during bath time. I'll have to try and get a video of it because it's really funny how she uses the side of her tub to pull herself up and then kinda leans on it for support. So cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment