Thursday, October 9, 2008

Spoiled ROTTEN!!!

When I returned home from my dentist appointment this morning, this is what I found:
She didn't even ATTEMPT to get up...she just opened one eye...looked at us and then shut it again. Silly doggie!

Since I had re-scheduled my dentist appointment 102 times, I had to take a morning appointment which meant Kate went too. I put her in her stroller and she sat beside my chair and watched The Doodle Bops and chewed on a toothbrush that the hygenist gave to her. When we got home, I gave it back to her (with constant supervision of course) and she just chewed and chewed on it while I got dinner ready to go into the oven. I think she likes the way the bristles feel on her gums...And finally, during our floor playtime this afternoon I noticed that Kate was making a new noise with her mouth and decided to get it on video for you all and Brad to see. Kate threw in (or maybe I should say threw up) a grand finale for your viewing pleasure...ha!!



No comments:

Post a Comment