Saturday, December 20, 2008

Air Kater-poos

Kate has a pair of tennis shoes (thanks cousin Jill) that seem to make her jump REALLY high in her jumparoo. Every time she is wearing them she just goes crazy jumping and laughing. We call them her Air Kater-poos or her Jumping Shoes. Here are a few pics of us playing with Kate before her bath time Thursday evening. She loves touching faces and pulling hair...which makes my eyes cross and want to cry because I have a very tender head. Oh well, I can put up with it as long as she likes it. She also plays with my hair (gently) while she's eating her bottles. It's really sweet. After Brad read the "Favorites" post, he reminded me that I forgot to add my hair to the list....she does love it. And here is a pic of Kate that I posted because I love it. I can almost see the wheels in her head turning. She is such a curious and hard-working baby. I say hard-working because she will work on something as long as it takes her to figure out whatever it is she's looking for...she's like her Daddy in that way.A week ago or so, she started acting like she wants to pull-up on things. She more or less crawls up onto our legs or any other thing that is close to the ground. She is still learning how to crawl and hasn't gotten much further than getting on all fours and then making a bridge (that's the best way to describe what she does, like the opposite of a back-bend). She's our little mover and shaker!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG...I love her little tennies!!!!

    I keep forgetting to tell you, if you guys are still up for it, I think we'll be in town Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute!
    I am confused - your Christmas card said Tulsa - I thought you were in OKC now. ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....Kate is sooo PRECIOUS!!! I love seeing her and being updated on how you guys are doing!

    Yes, Emily said all of you are staying with Abby and Ron. I can't wait to see all of you. We are going to have to plan a night we can all get together. I get Brax back Christmas day at 3:00. We would love to see you guys!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see that Kate enjoys her Jump-a-roo! We are thinking of getting one soon, too.

    Oh, and Dixie has been "tagged" by Molly...check our blog for the details. (I'm a sad, sorry person for letting my dog "tag" other dogs on blogs!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! The lights at Chesapeake were awesome!

    ReplyDelete