Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We Miss You, Em...

My sister, Emily, ended up driving back to OKC with us on Sunday evening and stayed until yesterday. It was so much fun having her around and we miss her already! She lives in Memphis so it's not exactly close for all of us to visit often.

Kate was still in a semi-rotten mood , recovering from the BUSY, BUSY week before and Emily was so sweet and patient with her. Thanks for coming up Em and we'll see you in a few months!!
This is Emily and Norman at Abby and Ron's on Christmas Day. Normie is almost 12 and is really starting to show his age....so sad!! He's such a sweet, sweet doggie. Dixie's most perfect day would include Norm...she loves him.

4 comments:

  1. I know I miss her too! It was sooo good to see her this last weekend.

    I am sad though...I didn't get to see you, Brad and Kate! I looked for you guys over at mom and dads but never saw your car :(. We are going to have to plan something soon!!!!!! I want to meet that sweet baby Kate!

    love you and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...miss you too!!!! It was a good time. Hopefully next time i can visit you in your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sis looks just like a girl I go to MOPS with here! Complelely through me for a loop until you said she lives in Memphis. You should find a MOPS in OKC to go to...I love it!

    ReplyDelete