Brad, Kate, Dixie and I spent several days celebrating and preparing for Christmas week in Fort Smith. Since we (I mean Santa) had limited cargo space, we decided to give Kate her bigger gift early. It is a karaoke machine that she LOVES!! We took the rest of her gifts to FSM with us for Christmas morning.
Her highchair from Brad's parents also arrived the day before we left. She seem very happy being able to eat in an actual chair rather than her bouncy seat! Here are a couple of pics of her in her new big-girl chair!
Brad also got to open his present from Kate and I.....a brand new bottle of his fave Whiskey!! He was very pleased and we're happy he will enjoy a nice Scotch drink every now and then!!
We left for FSM Tuesday evening....with stuff strapped to the top of the Jeep. Yes, we Griswold-ed down the road...and used an ENTIRE tank of gas in the process (rooftop cargo space is not exactly aerodynamic..hee hee). Traveling with a baby makes for a very packed car!! I snapped a picture of Brad getting things settled on top of the car.
I also included a pic of Dixie and Kate. This is how I found them most of the day Tuesday. Since I was packing all day long, Dixie stayed very close to Kate....I think she figured that I wasn't going to forget Kate in all of the piles and if she stuck by her we wouldn't forget Dixie either..ha!!
I like Kate's new high chair. She looks very comfortable in it!
ReplyDeleteI like the high chair also...is it a Chicco? We just got Caroline's high chair this weekend, and today was her first day in it. It's a brown/orange Chicco.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the roof rack is funny...we had to use a cargo hitch rack on the back of the Tahoe! And Darren just complained tonight about it taking more gas to get home b/c it was less aerodynamic!!! That's too funny! :)
p.s. I've been "doctoring" my own templates with HTML instructions I'm finding on the net. It's very nerve-racking...it's actually driving me crazy b/c I'm a PERFECTIONIST! I'll try to make a post of the sites I've been using!