Besides it being her first Christmas, Kate had some other firsts this weekend. She had her first bath in the big tub which she seemed to really like...she especially liked seeing herself in the little silver thing below the faucet. She also learned to wave bye-bye, clap and roll to Pat-a-Cake, and I swear the girl says "Hi" when she sees someone walk into a room or first thing in the morning. I took her in to see Brad this morning and she said, "hiiii". So funny! She also got her first tooth and says "Dadadadada" all day long!! She said Mamama for a couple of days but decided to hold off on that one for a while for some reason. I can't believe our baby girl is getting so big and learning so many new things. She leaves us speachless and in awe every day.... mostly because we can't get over how much we love her and how much greater our lives are because of her!
Such a big girl!!! How fun that she likes the big girl tub now.
ReplyDeleteSarah, I think Kate gets cuter every day....How is that possible? I absolutely LOVE her Christmas dress!! It matches her eyes...
ReplyDeleteI think when you come to visit I am going to just keep her. She is precious.
You need to keep Her 1st Christmas and 1st Thanksgiving dresses forever. They are keepsakes.
She is getting so big. I love it when they get in the big tub. We have moved Luke to the sink - so fun to watch him splash around. That is so great that she is saying talking :) Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete