Yesterday, she was playing with her toys and I was on the other side of the living room separating laundry. I had been looking at pictures on my old camera so it was near me. All of the sudden, Kate come crawling at full speed for the camera. I guess she was waiting until she was really good at it before she actually showed anyone. Ha! The only thing she will need to work on is her steering...she sort of weaves in and out if ya know what I mean. We were so excited to show Brad Kate's new trick when he got home from work. She also got to showcase for Grandpa and DeDe on Skype.
Here are a couple of videos of our little turtle. Look at her little legs go!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! We are planning to get our new apartment address, look at a couple of houses, and set up plans for next week/weekend when we move to our new digs.
yay kate!!! that 2nd one was so cute...her judgement is a smidge off. cute, cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. Life as you know it is OVER!!!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH KATE!!! Such a big girl now. I agree with your friend Jenna....everything changes once they are mobile.
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome that she is crawling! Watch out, because she will go everywhere now. Before you know it she will be walking...Probably in 2-3 months. for real. get ready!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it crazy how they change in a second?!?!
ReplyDeleteYou have so many more exciting moments ahead of you!
YEAH KATE!!!!!!
Way to go Kate!!! Hold on Sarah, everything changes now!!
ReplyDeleteI love the videos..I can't wait to see her in action!
The videos are so cute, it is so much fun to see what their next move is going to be.
ReplyDelete