Brad has been working with her while she tries to walk behind it. She really just likes to pull up on it but, since it has wheels, this poses some problems for her. Like I said, she is learning at a rapid rate and I am so excited about it but nervous, too. I kinda liked it when she was at the age where she would learn one thing, do it for a few weeks, and THEN move on to a new one. Now, it seems like everything is coming at once. From everything I have read (especially everyone else's blogs and my fave, babycenter.com), it seems that 6 months and on is going to be a whirlwind of new things. Good thing I'm getting in better shape....she's gonna make me work for it..ha!
Christmas 2025
6 months ago
Oh, they grow up so fast! She is just precious. It's nice that you have "blogged" all her milestones. I wish mine were younger when I had started blogging our lives!
ReplyDelete