Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kate's First Date

Well, Kate had her first date today....with a special little guy named Brock. And of course, all the parents were there to supervise. They shared some Puffs from his diaper bag for an appetizer. Then, she had the carrots and he had the green beans and prunes. The conversation was non-stop and they even held hands a couple of times. I think it's L-O-V-E....


Laurie, Will and Brock were coming to OKC for the day and called us to go to lunch. We had a wonderful time and the babies were ADORABLE together. It was so great to catch up with Will and Laurie...it's been too long since we've hung out!! We were also so thrilled to meet Mr. Brock in person. Let me tell you, the pictures don't do him justice....he's even cuter in person...didn't think that was possible!!!

We are looking forward to getting together with them soon in Lawton!! I stole these pictures from Laurie...thank you!!! My litte camera is packed away somewhere and I didn't really want to bring the big one to the restaurant....surely you all understand...ha!

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, I LOVED your commentary about the date! Too cute! It looks like Kate enjoyed herself tremendously!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! He looks like a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and how sweet that they were holding hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! they are so freakin cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete