When we got home, we got Kate ready for bed and then hit the hay ourselves around 10. Just after that, we got a call from our realtor in Tulsa saying that someone is making a back-up offer on our house!!! So....that means that, unless something completely crazy and unforseen happens, our house in Tulsa will close and we will be able to close on the OKC house in peace and not worry about pinching every penny to make 2 house payments!!! Yay...God is so good to us....
We couldn't get to sleep for a long time after that call because we were talking about colors and appliances and flooring and all the fun things that we're going to get to do in our new house. We also talked about how we feel truly blessed. It just seems like everything always seems to fall into place. We are very thankful. Also...I think blogging helps. Lately, it seems that things that I need to happen always seem to happen after I blog about them. I mean, really.....maybe it's all of you keeping us in your thoughts or what I don't know. Here is my little list that I compiled in my head last night while I was trying to go to sleep:
Issues that resolved just after I blogged about it:
- I finally blogged about our house situation....the NEXT day, we had another offer on our house in case the first buyer can't close Feb. 10
- I blogged about Kate not wanting to crawl and the next day, she crawled like a little speedy pants
- I blogged about Kate not wanting to drink her bottles very well....the NEXT day she began drinking her bottle down to the last drop
- I blogged about Kate not wanting to sleep and, low and behold, she started sleeping.
- I blogged about winning a million dollars and the next day....I didn't...ha, had to throw that in. Maybe tomorrow I'll win a million....and I'll share with all of you....hee hee!
Anyway, we are ELATED about our new house and so ready to have life be back to normal....and not use the word "temporary" for a VERY long time. Hope you all have a great finish to the week...it's almost Friday...yay!!!!
Goodness gracious girl...lady luck seems to be in your corner! I don't know what you are doing but keep it up! Congrats on the news. You and Brad are going to have so much fun with the new house. And yes, we'll be more than willing to take a piece of that million if it makes you feel better...hehehe
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful news, Sarah! I'm so happy it all worked out for you!!! I hate that temporary, unsettled feeling too so I know you'll be so excited to just get into YOUR home!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! I'm jealous..I want a new house with new furniture and colors and new clothes and a new car....maybe I will blog about it.
ReplyDeleteThat is such good news Sarah! I hope it all works out for you guys. I know what you mean about things working out...We just refinanced today and lowered our house payment by $200 a month...I'm so excited! I know it will work out for you guys, keep us updated!
ReplyDelete