Wednesday, September 3, 2008

12 Weeks Old Today

Here are some pics of Kate from this morning and during Brad's lunch time. Normally, we wouldn't dress up so much for the daytime, but I want to see her in this outfit (from her Aunt Lucy) as much as I can before she grows out of it...and she's close!! Also, we may all go out to eat this evening to celebrate Kate's 12th week! Doesn't she look cute?!?!?
Giving Brad kisses!!
Kicking around after a diaper change...
Giving Sophie the giraffe kisses!!
And...of course I had to include a bit of the "yacking" I was talking about earlier! It's only when she's playing with her frog...and it sounds like she's upset but she's not...she's just chatting. Here's a snippet of one of their conversations!


1 comment:

  1. Kate is such a beautiful baby!!! I think it’s great that you are keeping a log of the things that she is doing. I wish that I would have started this when my girls were babies.

    ReplyDelete