Tuesday, September 30, 2008

While nobody was watching....

Kate rolled over! I discovered this when I went into her bedroom to get her up from her nap. She had been in there for five minutes or so just talking away so I finished up what I was doing only to go in and see what I had missed...ahhh!! Well, it actually wasn't the FIRST time because she rolled over last night...ONCE...and then nothing.... even though I tried and tried to talk her into another roll over for a good part of an hour. So....I just thought last night's roll was a fluke. Well....not so! She's a rollin'... Here are a couple of pictures of how I found her today!
Look what I did Mama....

Weee! Back over again...

After her nap, we headed out to pick-up her dog-sister Dixie. Dixie was in dire need of a bath and some vaccinations so that is what she did today! Here are Kate and Dixie in the back seat getting ready to go home. As you can see, neither one of them is too amused by the situation..ha!

5 comments:

  1. I need to take Austin's dog-sister (I will have to add that to my vocab) to get a bath too. I could just do it myself but that is way too much work. Where is the new dog park? We should meet up there before you move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen - and I've seen a lot! Congrats on the rolling over! I feel like I have a little one sometimes because I keep my nephew twice a week..so fun to watch them grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait...it all starts with rolling over. Then she'll sit up. Then crawl. Then pull up....and it goes by way too fast! Take lots of pics and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! She is SO beautiful!! Harper, one of my twins finally rolled over a couple of weeks ago (he is a little behind due to prematurity) and now I just watch and wait for him to do again. So much fun!! Before you know it she will be crawling all around the house. Henry, my other twin, is doing that now. But he only goes in reverse...too cute!
    Lesli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, Kate!! She is so photogenic..soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete