Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Those belong to me?!?

This morning, I put some footie PJs on Kate (one's she had not yet worn) so that she would stay warm on our walk (it's nice and cool here). However, they served another purpose too: Kate discovered her feet! We were looking at a book, waiting for her breakfast to settle, and she was looking straight down and didn't want to look anywhere else. I looked on the floor, on my pants, and on the chair to see what in the world she might be so enthralled with. Finally, she squeeled when she wiggled her feet...and did that over and over and over...until she forgot what she was looking at (short attention span)..ha! In the pictures you'll see why the footie PJs played such a big role in this discovery. Kate says, Thanks Grandma DeDe and Grandpa Bill for the cute and eye-catching PJs that helped me find my feet...we love them!

2 comments:

  1. I miss her so much. Would you girls be available Friday for a walk? She is so beautiful! Thank you for our suprise in the mail yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a knockout! She is truly beautiful. Jose and I just saw her birth announcement, and we are both dying to meet her. I am calling dibs for Lucas. I know he is interested, he just doesn't know it yet!
    I hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete