He will be starting October 20....so we'll be moving some time before then to an apartment in OKC until we can sell our house and find another one! While I'm sad to leave our house and Tulsa and OKC is even FURTHER away from Fort Smith...this is a really great opportunity for our little family. It's a great company and a great city...and we have family there....my aunt, uncle, cousins, and their children all live there and have already invited us to join them for Sunday dinners...so nice!! We're looking forward to it!
I had some champagne waiting for Brad when he got home from work that day. It was fun celebrating!
congrats on your hubby's new job! best of luck in OKC!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Good luck on the new job. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys. I am glad that we can still hang out. I think you will like OKC. Congrats Brad!
ReplyDelete