Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Special Visitor

Kate and I had a special visitor today: Emily!!! She happened to be in Tulsa for a business meeting and came by to see us. We were so happy she did! Here are a couple of pictures from her visit. Kate is 14 weeks old today....whoa. Oh yeah....check out Kate's shoes...are those not the cutest things you've ever seen!! Thanks so much Emily!!

2 comments:

  1. She's too cute! Love the shoes...Caroline's feet aren't actually big enough yet for any of her cute shoes and slippers. I know it's just a matter of time, but I think she's too big already...at 8 1/2 lbs and 6 weeks old! :) I would have preferred to freeze time around 2 weeks old! I'm one of those saps who can't stand the thought that every day older means one day closer to her being a big girl. {sniff, sniff}:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we found your blog - enjoy reading it. Kate is so cute! Congratulations - little girls are so much fun - and we are finding out that little boys are awesome too!

    I will let John know about your blog - he will be so excited!

    ReplyDelete