Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cleaning Products

Well, I was online and on the phone all morning trying to find some cleaning products. Sounds fun, huh?

Before Kate was born, we had someone clean our house from top to bottom so it would be spotless for her arrival. By the time the lady left, our house was super clean. The showers sparkled and the wood floors shined!!! It was amazing!! Well, not only was the house gleaming but NO CHEMICALS were used to accomplish this. In fact, she said that all of the products were "safe enough to drink". She used three products: a tub and tile cleaner, a spray called Tough and Tender (on the wood floors and lots of other places as this is a multi-purpose cleaner), and a wood polish-type thing.

So... I am running out of all the poison I clean my house with and I want to buy the products she used. Sounds easy, huh? No! I have to have a customer number and must order a certain quantity when I am finally contacted by a rep. Ok, long story short...well, kind of: These products worked SO well that I am willing to do whatever it takes to get them. And, really, they are not even that much more than store-bought cleaners.

A rep should be contacting me in the next week or so. Therefore, if any of you are interested in these products let me know and I'll get them when I speak to a rep. You can go to melaleuca.com to see the products.

4 comments:

  1. that is so funny! todd and i were cooking out with some friends a few weeks ago. their neighbor came over and was talking about this floor cleaner that was UNBELIEVABLE and super safe for her kiddos. she had to do the same thing as you and still has about 4 bottles 1 & 1/2 years later. i don't remember the name but i bet it is the same one. oh by the way, i'm jealous emily made your blog! i need a trip to tulsa!! hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me after you talk to the rep and know how much everything will be. I would definiately be interested in sharing an order with you...especially on the floor and tub cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I called about an ad online that was for moms who wanted to work from home. The company was the MOM team and I was really interested in the products but didn't want to sell it. I might be interested in trying some. Have you placed your order yet?

    ReplyDelete