Here are a couple of videos of Miss Kate. She is just learning how to laugh outloud...she's been laughing on the inside since she was born..ha! Also, she is working VERY hard to roll completely over from her back to her tummy. She just can't figure out how to get her arm out from under her so she can get all the way over. Until then, we'll keep working... Enjoy!!
Christmas 2025
6 months ago
she is so cute....I am giggling because when the roll over video stopped I realized I had been holding my breath in anticipation. Keep trying Kate!!
ReplyDeleteoh so close!! she's too cute! also, did the toy come with the name henry or did you give it to him?
ReplyDeletelove the videos...the laughing cracks me up. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is funny! She also seems really interested in your hair...I bet she is going to start reaching and grabbing for that. (Kind of like she did when she discovered her feet!)
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah...of course I remember you! Thanks for your comment. I'm excited to read your blog too! Also, Kate is beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete