As I said before, I was so mad at myself for not getting a picture of my sis before she went to her reunion because she looked to pretty but I found one so I decided to post it!
This is Emily and her good friend Amy at the reunion....they both look so beautiful!!! Amy doesn't know this, but I stole this picture from her Facebook page because I obviously wasn't there to get any pics...ha! So....thanks Amy!!!
Brad and I met the Friday after Thanksgiving in 2003. I was home visiting from Fayetteville and he was in from El Dorado. When I got home that night I told my parents, "I met the man I'm going to marry tonight!" And, sure enough, we married on August 13, 2005. Since then, we have joyfully welcomed our sweet daughter, Kate (and her four legged sister Dixie)to our family. I truly feel blessed to have such a wonderful life filled with so much love and happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment