Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well, we've had a busy few days getting some things done around the house....but of course we have made some time for fun too!!

Wednesday was laundry day. I fold clothes on our bed while Kate plays under her playgym...of course!! The stack of laundry kinda rolled over on her and she thought it was pretty neat!
On Thursday, Kate and I had a playdate with Sally and Molly Kate. We were going to go to the pottery place to do hand/footprints but started chatting and ran out of time. So...we decided we would do pottery in a couple of weeks...I'm looking forward to it! The girls are so cute playing together. They hold hands and like to look at eachother. Kate is a bit envious of MK's beautiful head full of hair and I guess she just couldn't help herself from wanting to touch it. Well, she wasn't so gentle which resulted in MK letting out quite the squeal to let us know that this was NOT okay with her!! Just one minor glitch in a great day...we look forward to our next playdate with them!

On Friday, Kate and I went to Target and I decided to get a tray to go with her Bumbo and a toy to stick to it. She actually likes it....for about 10 minutes. But that's okay...she'll get more used to it and it's something different than where she is used to playing.On Saturday, we headed to Fort Smith for an engagement party. Brad's best friend (and college roommate) is getting married the weekend before Thanksgiving and we're so exctied for him and his bride Sarah. It was such a nice party...we got to visit with lots of friends and meet lots of really nice people. Before the party....we got to visit with my sisters, my brother and sis in law, and nieces and nephew...such a treat!! And during the party, Abby and Ron kept Kate for us....THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! Emily was in town for her 10 year HS reunion and looked so pretty before she left for the night..I'm so upset I forgot to get a picture. Also, Damian, Sher, and Vivi were there to watch the game and eat chili. So...we really packed in lots of visiting in a short time!


Hope everyone has a great week! Enjoy this BEAUTIFUL weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment