For no reason at all (except that she's the sweetest angel baby ever--come on, I'm her mother..hee hee) I wanted to post some pics and a little video of Kate. She just brightened my day today...I am overwhelmed with love for her!
The video is of Kate and her "prayer baby doll". She says the prayer, "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, May the angels watch me through the night and keep me in their blessed sight. Amen". It's sooo sweet and she loves listening to her baby doll, talking with her and giving her lots of hugs and kisses.
The next two pictures are from today. She had just woken up from a nap and I was in a picture snappin' mood!! I know, you may ask, when is she not in a picture snappin' mood?!?! Ha! These pictures really look like she may be a red head!! Her cousin Sam would be so thrilled!
The video cracks me up...the girl already has so much to say. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture of her. She is getting so big. She is just beautiful...I have to come see her again soon.
ReplyDelete